Bao the Wyld
From Tar Valon Library
|Bao the Wyld|
|Affiliation||Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb|
|Join Date||April 28, 2003|
|Bonded to||Arisaema Draconis|
|Link to Forum Profile|
Bao was previously known as Azrael al'Letifer but was allowed to change his name after a meeting with Brandon Sanderson and having a character Bao named after his real life name
- Joined TarValon.Net: April 28, 2003
- Joined Tower: June 8, 2003
- Raised Soldier: December 5, 2003
- Raised Gaidin of Val'Cueran: June 26, 2004
- Demoted to Soldier: January 1, 2007
- Raised Gaidin of Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb: August 8, 2007
- Company Commander of Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb:
- July 1, 2012 - September 30, 2012
- September 15, 2009 - April 14, 2011
- Warder Councillor for Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb: Spring 2012
- Honour Guard for Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb: July 1, 2011 - December 31, 2011
- Captain of Soldiers: April 22, 2008 - October 7, 2009
- Guildmaster of the Martial Guild: September 12, 2007 - May 22, 2008
- Warder Councillor for Val'Cueran:
- Fall 2004
- Spring 2005
- Warder Councillor for Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb: July 1, 2013 - December 31, 2013
- Author of The Aiel's Real Shame
- Member's Choice Award: Martials Guild: Fountain of Weapons/Combat Knowledge - 2009
- Member's Choice Award: Most Likely to Grow a Braid Just So He Can Tug it for Emphasis - 2014
- Bonded to Yelenia Hylraren, then Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah: February 11, 2013 - July 7, 2013
- Bonded to Muirenn Lina Alianin, then Aes Sedai of the White Ajah: September 5, 2004 - March 5, 2006
Other Tower Relationships
- Married to Muirenn Lina Alianin
Official Event Attendance
- Dragon*Con 2004 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2005 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2006 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2007 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2008 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2009 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Anniversary Party 2006 - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Anniversary Party 2007 - Winter Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2008 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- JordanCon 2009 - Alpharetta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2010 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2011 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2012 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2013 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2014 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
Senior Member Interview
December 18, 2008
- Why did you choose Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb?
Because they are pretty and witty and gay.
- How was your time as Citizen/Recruit/Soldier?
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
- How did you get to read the Series?
By purchasing the books and reading the words on the pages, and then listening to the audiobooks.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
Jaim, unfortunately is the only one. After that failure I don't think I can bear it to have another. :(
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
Yes, Yes, fun, fun
- What kind of music do you like?
- What are your favorite movies?
My Fair Lady, Phantom of the Opera, Rent, Moulin Rouge, The Little Mermaid
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
I don't really have anything....
- What job do you have?
- Do you have a pet?
A cat(Elmindreda), 2 ferrets(Lex Luthor and Loki), and a roomba named Jane
- What languages do you speak?
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
- Seanchan or Shara?
- Asmodean or Sammael?
- Party or lounging at home?
- Tea or coffee?
- A short bio about yourself.
I was born. Went to school. Went to school. Got job. Got married. Joined Tar Valon. Got house. Win