From Tar Valon Library
|Title||Mistress of Revels|
|Join Date||December 19, 2003|
|Bonded to||James Davion & Bao the Wyld|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: December 19, 2003
- Joined Tower: March 30, 2004
- Raised Accepted: August 27, 2004
- Aspired to the Blue Ajah: September 11, 2004
- Raised Aes Sedai: January 11, 2005
- Department of Community Outreach Staff: May 31, 2013 - present
- Department of Administration Staff: December 15, 2012 - present
- Chat Operator #wheel & #oldewarderandhen: August 2006 - present
- Property Mistress: Date unknown - present
- Mistress of Revels North America: December 22, 2010 - present
- Sitter of the Blue Ajah: January 1, 2012 - June 30, 2012
- Department of Philanthropy Staff: February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010
- Director of Philanthropy: June 10, 2009 - December 23, 2009
- Director of Community Development: April 13, 2008 - September 3, 2009
- Online Events Team: August 3, 2007 - February 7, 2008
- Manager of General Services: September 11, 2007 - April 13, 2008
- Guildmaster of the Tailors Guild: April 8, 2007 - September 28, 2007
- Assistant to the Tower Historian: February 8, 2005 - April 8, 2007
- Sitter for the Blue Ajah: January 1, 2006 - December 31, 2006 2 terms
- Online Events Coordinator's Assistant: August 7, 2007 - Unknown
- Tar Valon Times Articles
- Bonded to Bao the Wyld Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb: February 11, 2013 - present
- Bonded to James Davion, San d'ma Shadar: September 5, 2009 - present
- Estella Sharina Agadis - Red
- Kalina Teshare - Blue
- Elandria d'ma Mieresouvra - Brown
- Myleaha Narisse
- Nandi el'Shahir
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2004 - Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Anniversary Party 2005 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2006 - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Anniversary Party 2009 - Millersylvania, Washington, USA
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Anniversary Party 2012 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2013 - Fenton, Michigan, USA
- JordanCon 2009 - Alpharetta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2010 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2011 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2013 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2005 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2006 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2007 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2008 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2009 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2010 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2011 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2012 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Fall Ball 2004 - Alburqurque, New Mexico, USA
- Fall Ball 2006 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Fall Ball 2008 - Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida, USA
- Fall Ball 2011 - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
- Fall Ball 2012 - New York City, New York, USA
Senior Member Interview
Last Updated - July 23th 2010
- Why did you choose Blue?
It was the place I could be me. I can do my own thing, have my own opinions and not be called down for it.
- Are you like the Blues in the Books?
Plotsy, motivated, fight for my cause
- Do you plot and manipulate? Do you travel a lot?
I travel as much as I can, and I will say that for good or bad, I do plot and manipulate. (I do try to keep using my powers for good tho ;) )
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
It was interesting! I could have used the time more wisely, getting to know folks - but I was a much shyer person back then. The tower has helped me open up to folks a bit more. I'm still shy, but I'm better about it now!
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I've helped in various ways through Community Development, Philanthropy and operating the chat room #wheel. I like to think that I'm always willing to step up when needed in any way I can.
- How did you get to read the Series?
a friend recommended them in high school, I think i was 15 or so. I had a crush on him, so I started reading them. The crush didn't last, but I did get some good book recommendations from someone who's now a good friend.
- Who's your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Altara, and Min
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
many, and I really enjoy them. It's good to know the person behind the avatar - it helps dispel misconceptions and form friendships you might not have founded based on online interactions. I find that folks relax a bit more, and you can get to know each other much easier in person. the books and the site brought us together, RL interactions help us find the other things we have in common. Plus, it's always nice to have a vacation with friends!
- What kind of music do you like?
classic rock, a bit of ska, rockabilly, etc.
- What are your favorite movies?
Many of the classic animated Disney films, Labyrinth. If it's got a good soundtrack that I can sing along to, I generally find it becomes a favorite.
- What's the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Choosing seems so unfair to all the stupid/crazy things I've done
- What job do you have?
Currently I'm a secretary and Co. Captain for a roller derby team
- Do you have a pet?
I spoil Tillie, my dachshund mix, and my parents' dog Scooter - a standard dachshund as well as my boyfriend's terrier mutt Roscoe
- What languages do you speak?
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
- Moiraine or Siuan?
- Shienar or Saldaea?
- Tea or coffee?
- Books or movies?
- A short bio about yourself.
I'm in my late 20s and I live in Galveston Texas, USA. I will eventually get my BA in History. I'm the eldest of three (two brothers). Before he died in 2008 I'd managed to introduce my youngest brother to WoT. I've been with my boyfriend for several years, and he thinks most of what I do WoT-wise is silly, but he doesn't mind too much. I like to craft and travel and read. In late 2009 I started playing Roller Derby, and it's become my latest greatest obsession. I like food a lot :D Spaghetti or a nice medium rare steak will always make the perfect dinner :P