|Join Date||October 18, 2006|
|Link to Forum Profile|
Formerly known as Liathiana e'Kellenit.
- Joined TarValon.Net: October 18, 2006
- Joined Tower: January 11, 2007
- Raised Accepted: October 13, 2007
- Aspired to the Green Ajah: December 29, 2007
- Raised Aes Sedai: March 5, 2009
- Demoted to Soldier: January 1, 2015
- Aspired to the Brown Ajah: September 9, 2015
- Raised Aes Sedai: November 17, 2015
- Green Ibis: March 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
- Herald of the Green Ajah: March 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
- Big/Lil Sisters Coordinator for the Green Ajah: July 2010 - April 2011
- Sitter for the Green Ajah: Fall 2010
- General Moderator: February 6, 2008 - July 1, 2008
- Library Editor
- Kitan Tataru, Aes Sedai of the White Ajah: January 30, 2015 - present
- Aidan Pendragon, Aes Sedai of the White Ajah
- Chorysteana Dovienya, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah
Other Tower Relationships
- Lil to Faeril Sedai
- Big to Aryela, Elandria, Geneve, Siera, Sikozu, Willow, Yarrow
- Lia is R'amorae e'Kellenit's daughter and Rami al'Quat's sister in real life.
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2007 - Winter Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2008 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2009 - Millersylvania, Washington, USA
- Anniversary Party 2010 - Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, USA
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Anniversary Party 2012 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Dragon*Con 2007 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Senior Member Interview
Nov 28, 2015
Why did you choose Brown?
It felt like home, I never wanted to leave... so I didn't. The conversations are interesting, I share the same humor, I felt comfortable enough to be open and I could pop in and out as I was able and never felt awkward for my unexpected absences. I am pretty terrible on my grammar game though.
Are you like the Browns in the books? Do you love books and have a tendency to daydream?
Pretty much. I go through periods when I'm super interested in a subject and research everything I can find on it. Once that craving has been satiated my interest is usually piqued in another subject and I move on.
Do you have a favorite Brown Ajah character from the novels?
Verin, I mean duh, she's awesome. I would totally Verin it up if I was in WoTland.
How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
Since I was about 12.
How did you first get into the series?
My father was reading the books and I stole them from his library to read. They were big fantasy novels, my favorite at the time.
Who is your favorite "hero"?
Egwene, I love her character arc. I really disliked her the first few books and then grew to love and admire her.
Favorite bad guy/gal?
Nolan, the Aiel who tried to court Faile and help her and was brutally murdered by Perrin.
Favorite book and scene?
The Gathering Storm, when what Verin has been up to has been revealed to the readers.
If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
I joined a Star Wars club online right out of high school. One of the few women I met there introduced me to TV.net (she's not around anymore afaik). I joined and forgot about it for a year until I got an email about being deleted from the forums. I resigned up and never looked back.
What do you do in "real life"?
I pack books for a bookstore chain.
Do you have any hobbies?
Trying new tea, baking and writing.
What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
Almost everything, lately it's been a lot of country though.
What are some of your favorite movies/television shows?
Star Wars, Star Trek, BSG: Reimagined, Firefly, 007, Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries
Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
I'd rather go by authors: Brandon Sanderson, Patrick Rothfuss, JK Rowling, Kameron Hurley, Gail Carriger, NK Jemisin