|Location||Durham, North Carolina, USA|
|Affiliation||All and None|
|Join Date||May 4, 2002|
|Bonded to||Jeffan Caliarthan|
|Link to Forum Profile|
Previously known as Adriana al'Tere and also known as just "Red".
- Joined TarValon.Net: May 4, 2002
- Joined Tower: May 4, 2002
- Raised Accepted: February 9, 2003
- Raised Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah: October 13, 2003
- Raised to the Amyrlin Seat: March 14, 2015
- Amyrlin Seat: March 14, 2015 - present
- Amyrlin in Training: October 5, 2014 - March 14, 2015
- Integration Focus Group member: May 1, 2014 - October 18, 2014
- Member of the Board of Directors: April 24, 2013 - October 5, 2014
- Sitter for the Red Ajah:
- Head of the Red Ajah: March 11, 2011 - September 30, 2012
- Director of Communication: July 25, 2004 - February 26, 2007
- Local Liaison for Fall Ball 2009
- Tar Valon Times Articles
- Library Editor
- Members' Choice Award: Staff or Admin Most Likely to Take Over the Tower For REAL - 2015
- Members' Choice Award: I See You Everywhere Award - 2016
- Members' Choice Award: Best Bonded Couple (with Jeffan Caliarthan) - 2018
- Keeper's Award: Extraordinary Service - 2018
Other Tower Relationships
- Real-life wife of Nethanel al'Tere, Gaidin of San d'ma Shadar
- Sister-Wife of Arie Davion as of September 3, 2011
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2003 - Fairview, Tennessee, USA
- Anniversary Party 2004 - Chicago, Illinois, USA: Head of the Welcome Committee
- Anniversary Party 2005 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA: Head of the Decorating Committee
- Anniversary Party 2006 - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Anniversary Party 2007 - Winter Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2008 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Anniversary Party 2012 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2013 - Fenton, Michigan, USA
- Anniversary Party 2014 - Angelus Oaks, California, USA
- Anniversary Party 2015 - Red Top Mountain State Park, Cartersville, Georgia, USA
- Anniversary Party 2016 - Placerville, California, USA
- Anniversary Party 2017 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2018 - Gooding, Idaho, USA
- Dragon*Con 2006 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2007 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2008 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2009 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2010 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2011 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2012 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Fall Ball 2004 - Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
- Fall Ball 2005 - Richmond, Virginia, USA
- Fall Ball 2007 - Cruise from Los Angeles, California, USA to Ensenada, Mexico
- Fall Ball 2009 - Kansas City, Missouri, USA: Local Liaison
- Fall Ball 2011 - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
- Fall Ball 2012 - New York City, New York, USA
- Fall Ball 2016 - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- JordanCon 2011 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2013 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2014 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2015 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2016 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2017 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2018 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2019 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Senior Member Interview
October 8, 2011
- Why did you choose Red?
It was a choice between Red and Yellow. What made me decide was meeting Valasia and Masayna in real life at the 2nd Anni party. I clicked with them in a way that I didn't click with the Yellows. I've stayed Red because I love my ajah. Through all the changes of the site, I've seen us grow and evolve into a group that I'm still proud of, 9 years later.
- Are you like the Red in the Books? Do you dislike men? Are you a driven woman with her own goals in life?
Yes! I hate men! I want nothing to do with them. Except my husband. And all the guys I hang out with at real life events. And the ones who give me compliments.
The Reds in the books protect the world from men who can channel. Of course, channelling doesn't exist in our world. But I'll protect those in my world--my family (blood and chosen) and friends. I'll stand up for them, even during times I dislike them (let's face it, we all have squabbles with our friends and family). I'll do what it takes to help them.
- Do you have a favorite Red Ajah character from the novels?
Oh, Elaida. The Red I love to hate. I don't agree with a lot of what Elaida does or her reasons for doing so, but I have to admire her for sticking to her guns and pressing forward with what she believes is right.
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
My senior year of high school. Eleven years, now.
- How did you first get into the series?
Some of my friends at school were discussing the books, and I was all, "Wha?" I bought Eye of the World at a used book store and tried reading it, but couldn't get past the first chapter. They convinced me to keep reading, that it got better, so I trusted them and pushed through.
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
Egwene is totally kick-ass in later books. Mat is fun all the way through.
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
I like Halima.
- Favorite book and scene?
Several favorite scenes. I love the first-sister ceremony between Elayne and Aviendha. I love the scene where Egwene's in the Tower and all of the novices rise for her. When Perrin's making the Power-wrought hammer.
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
I'd want to be an Aes Sedai, probably of the Green ajah, but realistically, I'd probably be a peasant.
- What do you do in "real life"?
Currently, I edit websites.
- Do you have any hobbies?
I sew and knit.
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, the Top Chef shows.
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
The Prodigal Summer by Barbara Kingsolver; World War Z by Max Brooks; It by Stephen King; Stephen King's Dark Tower series; J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Meh, I flopped a lot. Teacher, doctor, lawyer, botanist.