From Tar Valon Library
|Location||Atlanta, GA, USA|
|Join Date||August 15, 2004|
|Bonded to||Aves Keynes & Nethanel al'Tere|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: August 15, 2004
- Joined Tower: August 9, 2005
- Raised Accepted: December 15, 2005
- Raised Aes Sedai: April 26, 2006
- Archivist: December 1, 2012 - Present
- Trainee Archivist: August 14, 2012 - November 30, 2012
- Director of the Department of Membership: November 24, 2008 - September 14, 2012
- Head of the Brown Ajah: September 27, 2007 - December 13, 2008
- Heart of the Brown Ajah: January 1, 2007 - September 27, 2007
- Convention Coordinator
- Library Articles
- Library Editor
- Committee member Anniversary Party 2008
- Committee member Anniversary Party 2010
- Committee member Anniversary Party 2011
- Committee member Anniversary Party 2012
- Committee member Dragon*Con 2006
- Committee member Dragon*Con 2007
- Committee member Dragon*Con 2008
- Committee member Dragon*Con 2009
- Volunteer of the Year - 2011
- Director Service Award - 2011
- Most "In-the-Know" Member - 2012
- Member You'd Most Like to go Out for a Night on the Town With - 2012
- Staff or Admin Member Most Likely to Take Over the Tower – For Real - 2013
- Bonded to Aves Keynes, Gaidin of Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb - June 1, 2008 - present
- Bonded to Nethanel al'Tere, Gaidin of San d'ma Shadar - March 31, 2012 - present
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2008 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2010 - Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, USA
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Anniversary Party 2012 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- JordanCon 2009 - Alpharetta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2010 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2011 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2012 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2005 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2006 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2007 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2008 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2009 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2010 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2011 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2012 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Fall Ball 2011 - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
Senior Member Interview
January 29, 2008
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah?
Raised Aes Sedai April 2006
- Why did you choose Brown?
I chose Brown because that is where I belonged. It is where I felt most comfortable and was the Ajah at tv.net that I identified with the most.
- Are you like the Browns in the Books?
Well, I read a lot. And I like to know things. I've been accused of being rather spacey. But as far as the obsessive research goes, nope.
- Do you love books and do you daydream a lot?
Yes to both.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
I spent a year as a Citizen and had a blast. It was the right thing for me to wait to apply to the Tower. Novice and Accepted were great! I had even more fun once I got into the Tower Halls and started interacting more with the people there.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
I've been a member since August 2004.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
For TV.net? Well, I'm the current Heart of the Brown Ajah, so that means helping Ismene out when she needs it. I'm going to be next year's Dragon*con local liason which will be lots of organizing.
- How did you get to read the Series?
My Mother introduced me to the series.
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
My mentee is Muerandah d'Acre.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Hmm, I love Verin. Big surprise right? Not the whole nation, but I love Ebou Dar.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I've been to Dragon*con '05, '06 and '07. I hope to make an Anni one day. I've also hosted and attended smaller informal gatherings. I love them! I love getting to know new people. Really, some people are more outgoing in RL, some more introverted than they are on the boards. I've met some of my closest friends by going to RL events.
- What kind of music do you like?
Sort of a mix. Some rap, top 40, pop, country, R&B, Blues, rock - classic, alternative and just straight rock.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
I plead the 5th.
- What job do you have?
I'm an analyst at a bank.
- Do you have a pet?
I have two Great Danes! Don't get me started, I'll talk about them forever.
- What languages do you speak?
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a Social Worker.
- Seanchan or Shara?
Shara. I just like the idea of slaying anyone who steps past their assigned boundaries.
- Verin or Adeleas?
- Board games or computer games?
- Coke or Pepsi?
Coke. I'm from Atlanta!
- A short bio about yourself.
Let's see... I'm 32, married, no kids. Don't think I'm going to have any. I live outside Atlanta, GA.