From Tar Valon Library
Author: Toral Delvar
Lamwgin Dorn is initially employed as a guard for The Queen's Blessing in Caemlyn. Like all the employees there, he is a royalist (TEotW, Ch. 41). He is a bulky and hard man with heavy lidded eyes, scars on his face and a nose that has been broken more than once (LoC, Prologue).
- He draws his sword to defend the Queens Blessing when Basel Gill tells the Whitecloaks hunting Perrin that they are not welcome (TEotW, Ch. 41).
- He goes with Morgase to Amador once they learn that Gareth Bryne is not in Kore Springs (TFoH, Ch. 56).
- He flees Amador with Morgase when Balwer organizes an escape after the Seanchan take the fortress (ACoS, Ch. 26.
- Perrin sends him north with the other servants, though he wants to stay and fight to free Faile from the Shaido (WH, Ch. 29).
- Lamgwin and the others with him are captured (ToM, Ch. 2).
- After their release, Faile releases him and Breane back into the service of Morgase (ToM, Ch. 44).
He is extremely loyal to Morgase and thinks that she is the Light made flesh, or near enough (TEotW, Ch. 39).
- Despite his bulk, he can move like a cat (TEotW, Ch. 39).
- Although he seems uninterested, he is very observant (TEotW, Ch. 39).
"I never found a good man until I found Lamgwin. Or until he found me. The loyalty and love he bears for you, I bear for him tenfold" (Breane to Morgase; The Fires of Heaven, Chapter 19).
"If I could save Lamgwin, I would let them know you for the bleating sheep you are. He sees the Light made flesh in you; I see a woman without courage to accept the day. I will not let you destroy him with your cowardice." (To Morgase; A Crown of Swords, Chapter 26)