|Join Date||June 24, 2002|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: June 24, 2002
- Joined Tower: June 24, 2002
- Raised Accepted: 22 October, 2002
- Raised Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah: February 2003
- Demoted Accepted: January 1, 2010
- Raised Gaidin of Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb: April 1, 2010
- Aspired to the Brown Ajah: January 13, 2011
- Raised Aes Sedai: March 4, 2011
- Department of Marketing Staff: December 21, 2020 - June 23, 2023
- Heart of the Brown Ajah: January 1, 2013 - June 30, 2013
- Sitter for the Brown Ajah: Spring 2012
- Amyrlin's Assistant: 2003 - 2009
- Members' Choice Award: Member You'd Most Like to Go Out for a Night on the Town With - 2014
- Bonded to Darim Pelegro, Gaidin of Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb: March 31, 2012 - September 18, 2021
- Bonded to Cyn Windbourne, former Gaidin of San d'ma Shadar: 2003 - unknown
- Stasia t'Andrei, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
- Silena Telnõlewën, Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah
- Illiana a'Lyon, former Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah
Other Tower Relationships
- Moral Compass to Zashara Sho'am
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2005 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2006 - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Anniversary Party 2007 - Winter Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2008 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Anniversary Party 2012 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2017 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- JordanCon 2013 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
Tower Sworn Interview
December 6, 2011
- Why did you choose Brown?
I have a degree in Anthropology, mainly because I love studying things for the sake of studying. I always enjoyed the research part of papers a hundred times more than the actual writing part. Plus, I felt like I fit in pretty well
- Are you like the Browns in the books? Do you love books and have a tendency to daydream?
I love books, and now that I have a nook I have been reading so much more. The worst part of moving is packing up all my books! I do tend to space out sometimes, but that is because I have so many things going on in my head at once
- Do you have a favorite Brown Ajah character from the novels?
I'm sure I would not be the only one to say Verin. Spoiler alert: Her ending was absolutely perfect. Such a game changer.
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
- How did you first get into the series?
I started reading then when I got the first seven in a sci fi box of books at a garage sale.
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
- Favorite book and scene?
Book 4 is my favorite, because SO much happens. Aiel waste and getting the dragons, meeting Avihenda, the breaking of the tower, all sorts of goodies. But the best scene I could keep reading is the aforementioned scene with Verin that happens much later.
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
One of the Sea Folk, I have too many tattoos to pass for anything else. I'd *just* have to get good at sailing.
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become Tower Sworn?
I googled some question when rereading the books the summer after I graduated high school, and tripped upon the Novice ezboards (they weren't attached to the main tower at that point) I fell into it, and met so many people that I consider friends, that I stuck with it.
- What do you do in "real life"?
Ha, I'm a waitress and bartender at a chain steakhouse
- Do you have any hobbies?
Knitting/crochet, nailpolish recently, but mainly reading and not doing the dishes
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
my last.fm is last.fm/user/pylar and that lists it all
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Bones, Breaking Bad, How I Met Your Mother, Raising Hope, The Big Bang Theory, Top Chef, etc.
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
Anything by Garth Nix, I enjoy YA Dystopian, really the list is too long to put here and it changes all the time
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?